Tuesday 4 June 2019

Cartoon me



Hi my name is Danica. We have been learning how to make a picture of ourselves using google draw.
First you take a photo of yourself in a google drawing.
Second you  go to polyline, which is in the line tab.  Then you trace around your face, hair, mouth, nose, eyes, shirt, ear and eyebrows.
Thirdly, I deleted my photo and put a colourful background of fireworks for my background. Have you made these at your school? If you have I would like to see it on your blog.

2 comments:

  1. kia Ora. this is great. I like the background. Next time you go to google draw try and put the lines closer together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Aria Thank you for commenting on my blog Aria and for the advice. I will follow it.

      Delete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.